Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Throughout these past Fridays I have researched five different types of optical illusions. Throughout the weeks I have researched contrast effects, color effects, geometric illusions, reversible illusions, and impossible objects. I have looked at different images of our brain and have researched how ones brain interprets different types of optical illusions to understand them more. I have researched one by one these five types of illusions and how our brain responds to them. I had planned on researching and learning more about optical illusions, but I didn't get to all of it. Although, I feel that I have learned and accomplished quite a good amount of information throughout this semester from my Passion Project. For the next three Fridays I am going to start my Google Presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment