Monday, September 29, 2014

Passion Project First Update

Throughout these first two Fridays of starting my passion project I have started out at a good pace and hopefully will continue. I have started looking at contrast effects and how our brain processes them. So far I have been looking at pictures of ones brain and some nerves to try and understand how our brain interpret these specific types of optical illusions. I first looked at a specific contrast effect and then researched how they effect our brains. Using this method of first looking at the type of illusion and then looking it up worked good for me, so I will most likely continue in that order. I could use this information when looking at the next type of optical illusion I plan on researching, color effects. I believe I accomplished a good amount in these two Fridays because I was really focused and interested in my topic. Next week I am going to start looking at and researching color effects.

1 comment:

  1. Thorough update, Karissa. Sounds like you're off to a great start. Keep learning!

    ReplyDelete