Wednesday, January 16, 2013

20% Project

I am planning to do my project on Pediatricians. I have always wondered about becoming a Pediatrician and now I am finally going to be able to find more information about it by researching this topic. For my project I will research all about Pediatricians and once I find something I like and want to learn more about I will collect information on that topic and make it into a cool presentation. I chose this topic because when I get older I would like to become a Pediatrician and I believe that this information will help me.

I will not need many materials for my project because I am simply just looking up information on the internet and maybe getting some books from a library, then after I have collected all my information I will just need a website or PowerPoint to make my presentation. Some things that might interfere with my project is if my computer crashes and brakes then I won't be able to get that much material, only the information that is in the books. Another obstacle is that all of my research could get lost and I would have to start all over again.

There are not many people I can consult my project about with, which makes it even harder and a bigger challenge. Although, there is one person I could consult my project about with, my doctor. I say this because he could give me some valuable information on his career and help me see how it all works.

No comments:

Post a Comment